Monday, August 1, 2011

Get Organized!

So, I have been collecting a lot of paperwork!  I have Three adoptions worth of paperwork, from Three different countries, with Three different agencies!  My tiny little file folder was bursting at the seams!


And I had more paperwork that wouldn't fit into this, waiting to be filed!

So I went to the local store and bought a pretty, and Large, file folder.  I wanted it to be able to hold the A4 size paper that the UK uses.


Then I decided on categories for my 19 files, 


and found that they looked best labeled with a label maker.


Then came the sorting of paperwork (This is near the beginning, the pile ended up getting bigger!)


And Voila!  It was all complete.


In case you are wondering what categories I used, here are some of them:

-Supplies
-To Do
-Homestudy
-Dossier
-Referral
-Travel
-Background Checks
-Birth Certificates and Marriage License
-Adoption Education
-Post Placement
-Fundraising

It feels much better to have everything in one place now!

No comments:

Post a Comment