It looks like God is answering our prayer for some answers. Our Uganda agency will be traveling to Uganda soon, and hopes to work some things out while they are there. I pray that will be get some definite answers and hopefully some pictures and an update on our hope-to-be daughter. We should hear something in November!
If things look like they will work out, our timeline might take longer than we had hoped, but it will be in God's perfect timing. We don't have any idea how long things will take once we get our dossier in, if all the paperwork gets completed efficiently. But we continue to trust that He is in control.
Oh, and when I got home from vacation today, I found our Uganda HOMESTUDY through the mail slot!! Yeah. I mailed it off to USCIS right away. Thanks for your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment