We are getting closer day by day! I want to jump for joy, like this fun picture of these Zambian kids:
Our family's step of faith and progress toward bringing home our children from Africa.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Update Thursday
I got some good news yesterday. The one file we were waiting on to complete our home study was finally sent in to our agency! I had submitted a request about a month ago and never got a response. After a month of trying to contact someone, I finally got through yesterday, only to find out... they had just faxed it that morning! So, it is a big praise that they actually got the fax in the first place, and we didn't have to put the request in again. And it's a big praise that it is actually through now. So I will start working on Step 5 now, apply for approval from the US government (US Citizenship and Immigration). Yeah!
We are getting closer day by day! I want to jump for joy, like this fun picture of these Zambian kids:
We are getting closer day by day! I want to jump for joy, like this fun picture of these Zambian kids:
Labels:
Paperwork
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment